This Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe is seasoned with a delicious and vibrant blend of savory spices, dipped in Panko, and roasted to perfection in under 15 minutes.
Other Air fryer Crispy vegetable recipes you’ll love
- 1 cup bread crumbs, or Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp cayenne
- 1/2 Tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons buttermilk or cream (half and half)
- 1 Head small cauliflower, cut into florets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling or cooking oil spray. I use grass-fed Ghee oil.
- Chipotle sauce or Chick-Fil-A sauce, for serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the panko, smoked paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, and salt.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and whisk together with cream.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F/ 190 C. Line the tray with parchment paper.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the egg mixture, coat with the panko mixture, then place on the tray, leaving some space between each floret. Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil (I used Ghee oil spray) and place the tray into the air fryer. Work in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping cauliflower halfway or until golden brown and crisp. The exact timing will depend on your air fryer.
- Repeat with any remaining cauliflower.
- Serve with Chipotle mayo or homemade Chick-Fil-A sauce. Enjoy!
For low carb and keto-friendly option, use pork panko or almond flour.