1 Tablespoon Yellow mustard
1 Tablespoon Barbecue sauce
1 Teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 teaspoon vinegar
1/8 teaspoon paprika
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk/mix them well to combine until the honey is fully dissolved.
Whisk for about 1-2 minutes.
Serve as a dip with favorite fries, meats or veggies.
Another dipping sauce to try
Have you tried making the copycat chick-fil-a sauce recipe at home?
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
Homemade crispy onion rings.
Best air-fried chicken wings with delicious honey buffalo sauce.
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise. Organic or reduced-fat is great too.
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Barbecue sauce
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk/mix them well to combine until the honey is fully dissolved.
- Whisk for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve as a dip with favorite fries, meats or veggies.
Store the leftovers in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
This copycat chick fil a sauce is perfect for dipping fries, meats, and veggies.
I also love to use it as a dressing for my salads.