These Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings can be a delicious appetizer or a main dish.
This time I made the chicken wings with easy homemade parmesan garlic butter. The combination of garlic, butter and chopped parsley makes them beautiful and delicious.
Without further a do, let’s dive straight to the recipe. But before that, please check out the chicken wings made with fingerlicking sticky and spicy honey buffalo sauce. Yum!
1 pound of fresh chicken wings (I always use wingettes)
Salt & pepper to taste
4 oz butter, room temperature
1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or minced. (can add 3 cloves if you like extra garlic’y)
Air Fry method – follow the directions of your Air fryer maker. The air fryer that I used is Ninja Foodi and Cuisinart and it takes 20 minutes to cook wings. In Instant Vortex the cooking time is 25 minutes at 390°F (approx 200°C) Other brands may suggest 20 minutes,
flipping half way.
- 1 pound of fresh chicken wings (preferably pre-cut wingettes)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 oz butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or minced. (can add 3 cloves if you like extra garlic'y)
- Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Press AirFry, set temperature to 390°F and the time to 10 minutes, then touch START.
- After 10 minutes passed, open your Air fryer and flip each wing on the other side and set the timer and cooking for another 10 minutes
- After 20 minutes total your wings should be ready, crispy and soft and juicy inside.
- Once the wings are being cooked in your air fryer, prepare your garlic parmesan butter for wings.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the soft butter with chopped garlic, freshly grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
- When the wings are out of the air fryer and transferred onto the plate, brush each wing with your freshly made garlic parmesan butter.
- Enjoy your air fryer garlic parmesan chicken wings!
- With celery sticks and dip into the Blue Cheese dressing.