Air Fryer Bacon wrapped scallops is a real delicacy.
They come out perfectly juicy and tender on the inside, with crisp golden bacon on the outside in under 10 minutes. Therefore, get a good quality, not too fatty bacon. And call your favorite friends – they will remember your treat for a long time.
(PS: Please save this Pinterest-Friendly photo below. If you’re not making this delicious Air fryer Bacon wrapped scallops recipe right now, it will be easy to find it in your saves later. I also invite you to join our “Daily Air Fryer recipes” Facebook Group for a recipe support, to share new air fryer recipes, tips and tricks from fellow members and inspiration for your Daily Yum)
6 bacon slices
Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Scallops
- 6 bacon slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For marinade:
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worchester sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Melt the butter, add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Dry the scallops with paper towels and dip in the marinade. Leave in it for 20 minutes.
- Cut bacon slices in half. (Half a bacon slice is usually enough to wrap one scallop)
- Wrap each scallop in slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Spritz spraying oil over scallops.
- Arrange scallops in a single layer in the air fryer, cook 8-10 minutes (390 F) turning halfway until scallop is tender and opaque and bacon is cooked through.