Air Fryer Bacon wrapped scallops is a real delicacy.
They come out perfectly juicy and tender on the inside, with crisp golden bacon on the outside in under 10 minutes. Therefore, get a good quality, not too fatty bacon. And call your favorite friends – they will remember your treat for a long time.
(PS: Please save this Pinterest-friendly photo below. If you’re not making this delicious Air fryer Bacon wrapped scallops recipe right now, it will be easy to find it in your saves later. I also invite you to join our “Daily Air Fryer recipes” Facebook Group for recipe support, to share new air fryer recipes, tips and tricks from fellow members, and inspiration for your Daily Yum)
6 bacon slices
Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Scallops
- 6 bacon slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For marinade:
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worchester sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Melt the butter, add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Dry the scallops with paper towels and dip in the marinade. Leave in it for 20 minutes.
- Cut bacon slices in half. (Half a bacon slice is usually enough to wrap one scallop)
- Wrap each scallop in a slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Spritz spraying oil over scallops.
- Arrange scallops in a single layer in the air fryer, cook 8-10 minutes (390 F) turning halfway until scallop is tender and opaque and bacon is cooked through.