Crispy Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe, with Garlic and Mayo
I love to experiment with potatoes in my air fryer. This time I made potato wedges, seasoned with mayo. The result is amazing! Fluffy soft potato middle is surrounded by an appetizing crispy caramelized crust. They are cooked in an air fryer on airfry function in 10 minutes. Simply yum!
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into wedges, chips or cubes. (whatever shape you prefer)
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon mayo (can sub with mayo of your choice or try with delicious homemade chipotle mayo.
- 1 teaspoon Roast Vegetables and Fries spice blend (I got it from TJ Maxx). You can use the seasoning blend of your choice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill or parsley, finely chopped. For garnish
1. Peel potatoes. This is optional. I chose to peel mine this time.
2. Cut potatoes into the desired shape. Cubes, fries or wedges. I chose wedges shape.
3. Remove starch from potatoes. This step is optional. Place potatoes in the bowl with cold water for 15 minutes. Change the water couple of times if needed.
4. Dry the potatoes with a paper towel. Add them to the large bowl. Add salt, seasoning, oil, mayo and mix well
5. Preheat air fryer for 390F
6. Place potatoes in the basket or tray of the air fryer
7. Air fry mode at 390F for 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Or until golden brown with a beautiful caramelized crispy crust.
8. Open air fryer, check for desired doneness and crispiness
9. Mix with freshly minced garlic, top with chopped dill or parsley and serve
Leave a Reply