Air Fryer Asparagus is a great side dish to be served with any meal. Cooked to perfection in just 7 minutes, this recipe is super quick to make and delicious. Crispy tips that can really make a soft crunchy sound and soft chewy stems that is easy to bite off and chew. Yum!
Air Fryer Garlic roasted asparagus Directions:
- 1 pound Asparagus bunch (about 20 pieces)
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced or chopped (optional)
- 1 TBS Seasoning
- For seasoning I use Organic Ground Veggie Blend or Seasoning blend by Mrs. Dash. If you do not have these on hand, mix salt and pepper with your favorite seasoning blend.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry
- Cut off about 2 inches of the stems of Asparagus
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend
- Use your fingers to coat asparagus evenly and spread them on your cooking sheet and make sure they do not overlap.
- Add garlic
- Air fry in preheated air fryer at 400°F (200°C) for 7 minutes or until slightly wrinkled and has lightly browned tips.
- Flip half way
- Enjoy the crunch while it's warm
- Garlic is deliciously roasted too