Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Asparagus is a great side dish to be served with any meal. Cooked to perfection in just 7 minutes, this recipe is super quick to make and delicious. Crispy tips that can really make a soft crunchy sound and soft chewy stems that are easy to bite off and chew. Yum!
Air Fryer Garlic roasted asparagus Directions:
- 1 pound Asparagus bunch (about 20 pieces)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (or Avocado oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced or chopped (optional). See also: DIY air fryer roasted garlic chips and crushed garlic.
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoning
- For seasoning, I use Organic Ground Veggie Blend or Seasoning blend by Mrs. Dash. If you do not have these on hand, mix salt and pepper with your favorite seasoning blend.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Rinse asparagus and pat dry
Cut off about 2 inches of the stems of Asparagus
Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend
Use your fingers to coat asparagus evenly and spread them on your cooking sheet and make sure they do not overlap.
Add garlic slices
Air fry in the preheated air fryer at 400°F (200°C) for 7-8 minutes or until slightly wrinkled and has lightly browned tips.
Enjoy the crunch while it's warm
Garlic is deliciously roasted too