Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus is a great side dish to be served with any meal. Cooked to perfection in just 7 minutes, this recipe is super quick to make and delicious. Crispy tips that can really make a soft crunchy sound and soft chewy stems that are easy to bite off and chew. Yum!
Air Fryer Garlic roasted asparagus Directions:
- 1 pound Asparagus bunch (about 20 pieces)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (or Avocado oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced or chopped (optional). See also: DIY air fryer roasted garlic chips and crushed garlic.
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoning. For seasoning, I use Organic Ground Veggie Blend or Seasoning blend by Mrs. Dash. If you do not have these on hand, mix salt and pepper with your favorite seasoning blend.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Rinse asparagus and pat dry
2. Cut off about 1 or 2 inches of the stems of Asparagus
3. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend
4. Use your fingers (or food brush) to coat asparagus evenly.
5. Place them onto the air fryer basket (or tray) and make sure they do not overlap. Give them some space
6. Add garlic slices, optional
7. Pre-heat air fryer to 400°F (200°C). Air fry mode at 400°F (200°C) for 7-8 minutes or until slightly wrinkled and has lightly browned tips.
8. Flip halfway
9. Enjoy the crunch while it's warm
10. Garlic is deliciously roasted too