Air Fryer BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken - ready in 10 minutes! How can you possibly go wrong with a recipe that’s ready fast and tastes amazing?
You won't believe how delicious this chicken recipe is. The flavor is so intense and yet the chicken is incredibly tender and juicy. Using the air fryer does not dry the chicken out at all. Instead, the juiciness and tenderness are sealed by crispy bacon.
I loved this stunning recipe. Sharing: Air Fryer BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe.
More Bacon-Wrapped Recipes You'll Love
- Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
- Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Bites
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breast
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless. Cut into even bite-size strips. Approximately 1 inch thick. And 2 or 3 inches in length. Can also use chicken tenderloins.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 6 slices bacon Use regular thin-cut bacon
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 TBS chopped Parsley optional. For garnishing
- In a medium bowl, add chicken pieces, coat with oil and spices, rub the chicken well and mix them all together until combined and fully rubbed. Feel free to add spices and seasoning of your choice.Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F/200C. If you don't have the preheat option, simply run it empty for 3 minutes.
- Wrap each chicken piece with half a strip of bacon. Usually, half a strip of bacon is good enough for a small chicken piece. If not long enough, extend the bacon strip, until the chicken piece is fully covered with bacon.Use toothpicks to secure the bacon to the chicken meat, if needed.
- Place bacon-wrapped chicken breasts directly onto the air fryer basket or tray. Give them a little space. Do not overlap. If you have a small air fryer, you may need to cook in batches of 6-8 chicken pieces.
- Air fryer mode at 400F/200C for 10-12 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway. Or until bacon is fully cooked, beautifully browned and crispy.Usually, the air fryer times and temps are pretty accurate. But if you’re unsure, please use the meat thermometer until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165F/73C. I use. Or cook the chicken until the desired doneness.