This warm and cheesy Spinach Artichoke dip is my favorite go-to appetizer for parties, especially Superbowl. Cheesy dips and meals is my specialty and I could not pass on sharing this one.
Spinach artichoke dip comes together quickly, whether you’re cooking it in Instant Pot or baking it in the oven. Thank you Adventures of a Nurse for inspiration
The party-perfect dip has all the creaminess and cheesiness you crave, while being loaded with healthy spinach and artichokes that are practically “crawling” with nutrients and vitamins. Make it and then watch it disappear!
100% Low-carb and keto friendly dish that will go insanely good with cloud bread, cloud bread chips, or enjoy it with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies!
I have prepared this spinach artichoke dip recipe for Instant pot, because it was truly easiest dump and ready meal with cooking time of only 5 minutes.
(PS: Save this Spinach Artichoke dip Pinterest-friendly photo below. If you’re not making the dip right now, you will easy find it in your saves later. This is the BEST recipe for Spinach Artichoke dip (Whether you’re cooking in Instant Pot or baking it) so follow precise instructions below.
I invite you to join our “Daily Yum” Facebook Group for recipe support, inspiration, tips & tricks from fellow members. Please do share your daily yum as well.
10 oz bag frozen spinach
14 oz can artichokes, drained and sliced
2 minced garlic cloves (or you can use 2 cubes of frozen crushed garlic – very convenient)
1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth ( I use half a cup of water and half a teaspoon of Better than Bouillon paste)
Cream Cheese, 8 oz block
Sour cream, 1/2 cup
Mayo, 2 TBS
Mozzarella cheese, Shredded, 1 cup
Parmesan cheese, 1 cup, Shredded or grated
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup cream (half and half or heavy cream) or Alfredo sauce
Add broth to Instant pot and add all the ingredients except for last three – Shredded Mozzarella, Shredded Parmesan and cream.
Vent closed, High pressure for 5 minutes
Stir in cream, cheeses, mix all to blend into a smooth creamy dip.
Transfer into the dish and serve
See notes below
Spinach Artichoke dip Recipe notes:
This spinach artichoke dip is great to make ahead of time and then warm it up in the oven before serving. 350 F for 10-15 minutes or until reached the desired warmness and cheese is melty)
Can be served warm or cool
Can be heated up in the microwave
Can be heated up in the oven
I used the CorningWare casserole dish with lid to serve and for easy transportation and presentation.
Leftovers (if any) can be stored in the refrigerator. Then repeat the reheat process
Disclosure: This recipe is NOT sponsored or paid in any way. Affiliate links are present. I only recommend what I love and what I use in my own kitchen. All photos and suggestions are mine.
Spread the Love by sharing this Spinach Artichoke dip recipe so others can enjoy it too
Low Carb Keto Friendly Spinach Artichoke Dip (recipe)
This spinach Artichoke dip recipe works well to make it ahead of time and then warm it up in the oven. It gets all brown and crunchy on the top, which enhances the flavor even more. As an alternative you can warm it up in microwave.
Author: Irina Davey of TheBigAppleMama.com
Recipe type: Appetizer
Cuisine: American / European
- 10 oz bag frozen spinach
- 14 oz can artichokes, drained and sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves (or you can use 2 cubes of frozen crushed garlic – very convenient)
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth ( I use half a cup of water and half a teaspoon of Better than Bouillon paste)
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz block
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- Mayo, 2 TBS
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese, 1 cup
- Shredded or graded Parmesan cheese, 1 cup
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup cream (half and half or heavy cream) or Alfredo sauce
- Add broth to Instant pot and add all the ingredients except for last two – Shredded Mozzarella and Shredded Parmesan cheeses.
- Vent closed, High pressure for 3 minutes
- Quick release
- Stir in cream, cheeses, mix and blend into a smooth creamy dip.
- Transfer into the dish and serve
- This recipe works well to make it ahead of time and then warm it up in the oven. It gets all brown and crunchy on the top, which enhances the flavor even more. (350 F for 10-15 minutes or until reached the desired warmness and cheese is melty)
Serving size: 1 TBS Calories: 84 Fat: 7.2 Saturated fat: 3.8 Carbohydrates: 1.8 Sugar: 0.8 Sodium: 158.7 Fiber: 0.3 Protein: 3.6 Cholesterol: 18.8