If you looking for a quick and easy love fudge, this cute Strawberry Fudge recipe is great not only for Valentine's day but for a birthday party, baby shower, and teacher or neighbor gift.
1 jar of strawberry frosting (16 oz)
1 small bag of white chocolate chips (12 oz)
Optional - Heart-shaped sprinkles and decorations
- Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
In the microwave, melt the white chocolate chips be careful not to burn them! They burn really easily! Cook in 30 seconds intervals, stir and repeat.
- After your chips are melted, immediately stir in the strawberry frosting until well mixed.
- Add the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Decorate the top if desired.
- Place into the refrigerator to set at least for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Finally cut into squares (or another shape you can use cookie cutters!! 🙂 )
- ENJOY your creation!!
For gifts giving you can use clear cellophane with a ribbon and tag.
Check out the heart-shaped vanilla cheesecake also great for Valentine's Day.