Well once again we are coming up on the end of the football season with the Superbowl just few days away.
Aside from the Superbowl being one of the biggest sports events of the year it is also a great time to have a party. For the last 3-4 years my family and I have been invited to a friends Superbowl bash. He hosts between 15-20 people at his suburban house in Long Island. He shows the game on a giant movie screen through his overhead projector and has a great surround sound system pumping out the noise. It’s a great way to watch the big game. Aside from the game and good friends there is always lots of great food to dine on. From appetizers, too chips, to full entrees he has it all.
One of my favorite recipes that he creates is a curry chickpea dish that is both savory and a little spicy. Last year we were there he asked me to bring along my famous hot wings and of course I obliged. No Superbowl party should be without hot wings. Wings, chips and dips, and other finger foods are a must for your Superbowl bash. Now some of you may be looking to change things up and add some new recipes to your repertoire. Well have nothing to fear because I have found some fantastic appetizer recipes for you to try out. Check some of these out:
Check out my roundup for 20 Smokin’ Marijuana Infused Snacks for Super Bowl
Link to each food is below:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Lori’s Culinary Creations
- BBQ Cranberry Meatballs Hot Eats Cool Reads
- Pickle Wrap Dip Sunny With A Chance Of Sprinkles
- Inside Out Garlic Cheese Bread Bites Thrifty Jinxy
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa My Turn For Us
- Parmesan Crusted Spinach Balls How To This & That
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Practically Functional
- Perfect Slider Sandwiches The Pinning Mama
- Bite Sized Pizza Bites The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Buffalo Chicken Dip I Want Crazy
- Football Cheese Balls Stockpiling Mamas
- Cheesy Corn Dip Julies Eats And Treats
- Tex Mex Spinach Artichoke Dip Lemon’s For Lulu
- Mini Meatloaf & Buffalo Chicken Bites A Family Feast
- Buffalo Chicken Kabobs A Night Owl
What Super Bowl Party snack ideas do you have? Link up in the comments below.